Double Gain is a forex trading system. Double Gain is a very simple forex trading system. Double Gain forex trading system is very suitable for the swing traders. Timeframes above 15 minutes are recommended when you trade with Double Gain forex trading system. Double Gain is a very reliable forex trading system. It has been tested in several market conditions and has worked effectively in wide variations of samples. As per the analysis and testing, the Double Gain forex trading system works best in a trending market environment.
There are thee technical indicators being used in Double Gain forex trading system. There is an indicator in the main chart window and two indicators in the indicator window. When you install Double Gain forex trading system in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
Arrows are the main signal generator indicator of this forex trading system. There are green and red arrows in the main chart window. The green arrows indicate buying signal while the red signals generate selling signal. Be careful while taking positions as trading in the counter trend direction might cost you big. Taking trades in the direction of the trend is always the wise decision.
Histogram consists of green and grey bars. When the market is positive, the bars are green and when the market is negative the bars are grey. Therefore, you should be buying only when the bars are in positive territory and you should be selling only when the bars are in negative territory.
- Forex gain code
Forex gain code consists of several oscillators which move in positive and negative territory. The positive oscillators indicate bullish market sentiment and negative oscillator indicate bearish market sentiment.
Buying Conditions Using Double Gain.
- Market should be up trending.
- A green arrow should appear below the market.
- The histograms should be in positive territory.
- The Forex gain code indicator should be in positive territory.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when a red arrow appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using Double Gain.
- Market should be down trending.
- A red arrow should appear above the market.
- The histograms should be in negative territory.
- The Forex gain code indicator should be in negative territory.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when a green arrow appears below the market.
Download Free Forex Double Gain Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: