Dolly system is a beautiful forex trading strategy. Dolly system is quite unique than the other ordinary trading systems. The very new and unique concept of this trading system is buy zone and sell zone. The whole chart is divided in to north and south hemisphere. The upper part of the chart is blue in color and it is buy zone while the lower part of the chart is red in color which is a sell zone. The concept of Dolly System is to buy in buy zone and sell in sell zone. There is much information available on the chart. The system also displays the time of different market sessions. At the bottom of the chart you can see the summary of the indicators GMACD and DIGISATOCH. Other information like buy area, sell area, and target are displayed on the right top of the chart.
The indicator at the bottom also displays about the direction of the trend, strength of the trend on various time frames. When the Dolly System is correctly installed on your trading system your chart should look like this:
- Buy zone/ Sell Zone
Buy Zone/ Sell zone is a clearly separated price zones that you can see on your main chart. The blue part of the screen is buy zone while the red part of the screen is sell zone.
- MA2 Signal
MA2 signal indicator is the arrows you see on the main chart. The arrows basically are of two types. Pointing upward and pointing downward. You sell when the arrow pointing downward appears above the chart and buy when the arrow appears below the chart on your main chart.
- Moving Average waves
In Dolly System you can see two groups of moving averages. The group of moving averages which moves faster are blue and pink in color while the, group of moving averages which move slower are red and yellow in color. These moving averages play vital role in making trading decisions when trading with Dolly system.
Although there are many indicators and information besides above on the chart, we will use above three indicators for making our trading decisions.
Buying Conditions Using Dolly System.
- Price should be in buy zone.
- Price should be above the wave of slower moving averages.
- An arrow pointing upward (MA2 signal) should appear below the price chart.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when an arrow pointing downward appears above the price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Dolly System.
- Price should be in sell zone.
- Price should be below the wave of slower moving averages.
- An arrow pointing downward (MA2 signal) should appear above the price chart.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when an arrow pointing upward appears below the price chart.
Download Free Forex Dolly System