Day Monster is a forex trading strategy. At the first glance Day Monster looks pretty advance but it is actually not. It looks complicated only because it uses many indicators and it displays plenty of information on the screen. The system uses as many indicators as 17. Although there are many indicators we do not use all of them. But what we should understand is that when we see the signals generated by any particular system it uses almost all of the indicators that are used on the system. For example we can see red and green arrows on the Day Monster system. These arrows not independent indicators, they appear as a confirmation tool and make easy to analyze the market.
When the Day Monster System is correctly installed on your trading platform your trading chart should look like this:
As there is already plenty of space occupied by the indicators and information on the chart I haven’t labeled the indicators as you can also clearly see the name of the indicators used on the chart.
- FDM Entry Arrows
The green and red arrows you can see on the main chart are the FDM Entry Arrows. You should be entering and exiting in the market using these arrows. These arrows are appeared on the basis of FDM indicators are used on the indicator window below.
- FDM Trend Power
FDM Trend Power indicator updates about the trend situations that are existed in different time frames. ADX indicator is used to know the strength of the trend.
- FDM Buy Sell Pressure
This indicator simply consists of the red and green bars. You buy only when the bars are green and sell only when the bars are red. There are two indicators with this same name but their periodicity differs.
- FDM Fast Trend
FDM Fast trend consist of histogram which fluctuates in positive and negative territory.
- FDM Multi Trend
Like any other indicators above, this indicator also consists of green and red bars. Greens are good for buyers and red are good for sellers.
- FDM ADR
This indicator shows the Average daily range of various time periods.
- FDM Oscillator
This indicator consists of bars that are red and green in color which will let us know about the conditions of buyers and sellers. There are four FDM oscillator indicator used in this system. FDM oscillator are used for H1, H4, Daily and Weekly chart.
Buying Conditions Using Day Monster.
- A green arrow (FDM Entry Arrows) should appear below the chart.
- FDM buy sell indicator should be green.
- FDM buy sell pressure indicator should be green in color.
- FDM fast trend indicator should be in positive territory.
- FDM Multi trend should be green in color.
- FDM oscillator indicator should be green in color.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profits when a red arrow (FDM entry arrows) appears above your price chart.
Selling Conditions Using Day Monster.
- A red arrow (FDM Entry Arrows) should appear above the chart.
- FDM buy sell indicator should be red.
- FDM buy sell pressure indicator should be red in color.
- FDM fast trend indicator should be in negative territory.
- FDM Multi trend should be red in color.
- FDM oscillator indicator should be red in color.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profits when a green arrow (FDM entry arrows) appears below your price chart.
Download Free Forex Day Monster