CronexTaichi Indicator is a moving average based trading indicator. Four moving averages of different lengths are used in CronexTaichi Indicator. The most appealing part of this indicator is it draws line ahead where the market is likely to move. It’s rare to see such kinds of trading indicators which forecasts the future path of the market. Since it’s a moving average based forex trading indicator it is a trend following indicator. The proven way to make money is by catching the trend at its early phase and exiting as soon as the market reverses. But it’s quite tough right? Well, it’s easy with such indicators.
When you install CronexTaichi Indicator in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- CronexTaichi Indicator
This indicator is nothing more than a group of four moving averages. The simplest way to trade with this indicator is by buying when the market is above all these moving averages and selling when the market is below all these moving averages. That’s all! But you should be careful with the general direction of the market. You can’t afford to go against the trend of the market, trend is your friend after all.
Buying Conditions Using CronexTaichi Indicator.
- Market should be up trending.
- Market should cross above all the moving averages.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the market crosses below all the moving averages.
Selling Conditions Using CronexTaichi Indicator.
- Market should be down trending.
- Market should cross below all the moving averages.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the market crosses above all the moving averages.
Download Free Forex CronexTaichi Indicator
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: