Blade trading system is an amazing forex trading strategy. This strategy will help you to make profits consistently if used with proper self discipline. System itself is very simple and very easy to understand. Even though the system is really simple it will definitely take some time to master the system. Mastering the system is concerned with your psychological aspects of trading. You need to train your mind according to the specific rules that the system demands. With proper discipline and practice any trader would easily make money using the Blade Trading System but unfortunately only few people are able to do so. Whether you want to be a successful trader or a gambler it depends upon you. Only you can decide what you want to be. You can be the person you want to be.
Let’s get back to our system. This system was originally invented to trade with the major pairs only which are AUD/USD, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, etc. and the system is also invented to trade in an hourly chart. In order to get win the trades most of the times you should enter in to the market only when all the conditions are met. Opening position in the market even when all the conditions aren’t met is a result of a undisciplined trading.
If the system is installed correctly then your trading chart should look like this:
This system basically consists of only two technical indicators.
- Linear Weighted Moving Average: The moving average used in this system is a linear weighted Moving average with the period of 5. This is a major tool for the trade signals.
- Blade Oscillator: Blade oscillator is a momentum indicator that consists of an oscillator that moves between the -0.0141 and the 0.0056 level. It comes out in two colors; red and blue. We buy only when we see the blade oscillator in blue color and vice versa.
Buying Conditions Using Blade Trading System.
- The candlestick should close bullish above the linear weighted moving average.
- The blade oscillator should be trending higher and should be blue in color.
- Place you stop below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits when the candle closes below the linear weighted moving average.
Selling Condition Using Blade Trading System.
- The candlestick should close bearishbelow the linear weighted moving average.
- The blade oscillator should be trending lower and should be red in color.
- Place you stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits when the candle closes above the linear weighted moving average.
Download Free Forex Blade Trading System