The Best Parabolic SAR is a forex trading system. The Best Parabolic SAR is different from other kinds of parabolic SAR based forex trading systems. It is different because it has very reliable indicators used in this system. Also, the signals generated are verified by the indicators that are in the indicator window. The Best Parabolic SAR system is a trend following forex trading system so it is very profitable if used as per the rules of the system. Trend following forex trading system are most profitable than any other kinds of trading systems. The Best Parabolic SAR can be used on any time frame higher than 1 minute and it can be used to trade any currency pairs.
When you install The Best Parabolic SAR forex trading system in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Parabolic SAR
Parabolic SAR is the major indicator of this forex trading system. The rules of the Parabolic SAR indicator are really simple. When the market is above the parabolic SAR indicator, it is a buying signal and when the market is below the indicator, it is a selling signal. In this system, you can just watch for the color of the indicator. The blue Parabolic SAR indicates buying and the red indicates selling.
A band consists of three moving averages. The top moving average works as a resistance while the moving average at the bottom works as a support level. The moving average in the middle works a neutral zone. When the market is above the middle band, market is up. When the market is below the middle band, the market is down trending.
Escalda is a technical indicator. It consists of four rows of bars. The bars are blue and red. The blue represents bullish market and the red indicate the bearish market.
Buying Conditions Using the Best Parabolic SAR.
- Market should be up trending.
- Parabolic SAR indicator should appear below the market price.
- At least three rows of Escalda indicator should be blue.
- Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the Parabolic SAR indicator appears above the market.
Selling Conditions Using the Best Parabolic SAR.
- Market should be down trending.
- Parabolic SAR indicator should appear above the market price.
- At least three rows of Escalda indicator should be red.
- Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the Parabolic SAR indicator appears below the market.
Download Free Forex Best Parabolic SAR Strategy
Our community traders work with XM.com brokerage company. If you are thinking to open demo or real forex trading account we recommend XM. They currently offer up to 5000$ bonus on your deposit find details below: