Bandit Flash System is a beautiful trend following system. It has many technical indicators which will help you to confirm you trade. There are many tools you can see on the main chart window. This system really looks colorful. In total this system uses 15 different types of technical indicator. This indicator can be used on 30 minutes and hourly chart. But the hourly chart is recommended. There are different names like Kamis, rabu, Selasa, Senin, and Jumaton the chart but you can ignore them. I agree to the fact that there are many more indicators used in this system but they are all not important to watch. You should mainly focus on two moving averages which are in blue and brown color, Trend Session indicator on the bottom of the chart and the green and the grey color arrow that appears below and above the chart. These indicators should help you to enter in to the market and exit from the market. You can also use the currency strength meter that is located at the top right of the main window to know which currency is strongest and which one is weakest. You can long the strongest currency against the weakest currency.
- Two Moving Averages: You can see the two moving averages on the above chart. For some reason the blue colored moving average is named as Snake. Blue moving average moves faster than the brown one.
- Trend Session Indicator: Trend session indicator is located at the bottom of the chart. It appears in red and blue color. Red color indicates the bearish dominance in the market while blue color indicates the bullish dominance in the market.
- Green and Grey colored Indicator: These arrows are the final confirmation to our trade signal. You should long when you see a green arrow pointing upward and you should short when you see a grey arrow pointing downwards.
- Currency Strength Meter: This indicator lets you know the strongest currency and the weakest one.
Buying Conditions using Bandit Flash System strategy:
- You should wait for brown colored moving average to cross below the blue color moving average.
- Wait for the Trend Session indicator to be blue in color.
- A green arrow pointing upward should appear on the chart.
- Place your stop just below the recent swing low.
- You should take your profits as soon as you see blue and brown color moving average crossovers or as soon as the trend session indicator becomes red.
Selling Conditions Using Bandit Flash System.
- You should wait for blue colored moving average to cross below the brown color moving average.
- Wait for the Trend Session indicator to be red in color.
- A grey arrow pointing downward should appear on the chart.
- Place your stop just above the recent swing high.
- You should take your profits as soon as you see blue and brown color moving average crossovers or as soon as the trend session indicator becomes blue.
Download Free Forex Bandit Flash System