Art Trend Follower is a forex trading system. Art Trend Follower is purely a technical trading strategy and it relies on the technical data provided by the market chart for generating the trading signals. Art Trend Follower is a trend following forex trading strategy as its name suggests. It is a forex trading that is compatible for all levels of traders. A beginner who is just learning to trade in the forex market and an expert forex trader who is already making lots of money by trading can use this forex trading strategy. Very carefully designed highly effective technical indicators are the main features of Art Trend Follower forex trading strategy. Altogether there are six technical indicators used in this forex trading strategy. Art Trend Follower was developed to trade in a trending market so it works best in trending market conditions and unlikely to work effectively in a sideways market.
When the Art Trend Follower trading system is correctly installed on your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
- Dots color
Dots Color is a parabolic SAR look alike custom made technical indicator. It is the customized version of the Parabolic SAR. It consists of the red and blue dots that swing below and above the chart. The dots are red when the market is pressurized by the bears and blue when the bulls are gaining the control.
- ATR Stops
There are two ATR stops used in Art Trend Follower forex trading strategy. The yellow one moves faster than the blue one. This indicator can be used for the potential stop loss and levels and potential support levels. However, we will not use this indicator for this purpose but we will use it to confirm the direction of the market.
Histobands are the histogram that consists of the blue and the red bars. Blue bars indicate the bullish dominance in the market whilst the red bars suggest the bears dominance in the market.
- CCI T3
It is a custom made commodity channel index. It consists of blue and red bars and looks very similar to the HistoBands indicator.
- Bar color
Bar color is a technical tool that is used to filter the moves of the market. This indicator can tell you if the market is dominated by the buyers, sellers, or none. Formations of blue color bars indicate the stronger buyers while the red bars indicate the stronger sellers and white bars represent the neutral situations.
Buying Conditions Using Art Trend Following System.
- Price should be above both ATR indicators.
- The dots color indicator should be blue in color.
- HistoBands bars should be blue in color.
- CCI T3 indicator should be the positive territory.
- Bar color indicator should be blue in color.
- Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
- Take your profit when the dots indicator starts to turn red.
Selling Conditions Using Art Trend Follower system.
- Price should below both ATR indicators.
- The dots color indicator should be red in color.
- HistoBands bars should be red in color.
- CCI T3 indicator should be the negative territory.
- Bar color indicator should be red in color.
- Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
- Take your profit when the dots indicator starts to turn blue.
Download Free Forex ART Trend Follower